Step 2: Determine if you're in or out of District
Fees vary for in and out of District patrons. Use the license plate lookup to see if your vehicle is registered to an address in or out of RTD boundaries.
License plate lookup
Note: changes to your motor vehicle registration record may not be reflected. RTD cannot dispense license plate registration address information nor update vehicle registration records, please contact your county motor vehicle office.
Step 3: Pay for parking
Pay-by-phone is available for daily and extended parking. When you pay by phone you will need to provide your license plate number and the Park-n-Ride or station parking zone number. You can also find the parking zone number posted on the sign above the pay station at each location.
- 2nd Avenue and Abilene Station - 7047
- 13th Avenue Station - 7048
- 27th Way and Broadway PnR - 7025
- 30th and Downing Station - 7016
- 38th and Blake Station - 7042
- 39th Street and Table Mesa PnR - 7027
- 40th Ave and Airport Boulevard PnR - 7004
- 40th Ave and Colorado PnR - 7043
- Aurora Metro Center Station - 7046
- Arapahoe at Village Center Station - 7010
- Belleview Station - 7008
- Boulder Church of the Nazarene PnR - 7026
- Central Park Station - 7003
- Colorado Station - 7005
- County Line Station - 7012
- Dayton Station - 7014
- Decatur-Federal - 7037
- Dry Creek Station - 7011
- Evans Station - 7023
- Federal Center - 7041
- I-25 and Broadway Station - 7017
- Lakewood-Wadsworth - 7039
- Lincoln Station - 7013
- Littleton/Mineral Station - 7020
- Littleton/Downtown Station - 7021
- Nine Mile Station - 7015
- Oak - 7040
- Orchard Station - 7009
- Peoria PnR - 7044
- Sheridan - 7038
- Southmoor Station - 7007
- Table Mesa PnR - 7029
- Tantra Drive and Table Mesa PnR - 7028
- Thornton PnR - 7002
- University of Denver Station - 7036
- US 36 and Broomfield PnR - 7032
- US 36 and Church Ranch PnR - 7033
- US 36 and East Flatiron Circle PnR - 7031
- US 36 and McCaslin PnR - 7030
- US 36 and Sheridan PnR - 7034
- Wagon Road PnR - 7001
- Westminster Station - 7045
- Yale Station - 7006
A nominal fee will be included when paying by phone.
Once you've arrived at the Park-n-Ride or rail station, find the blue canopy pay station near the bus stop or rail platform. Your license plate number will be required. You may pay cash (exact change, please) or use VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. Customers may park up to 30 days.
Set up an automated account
Vehicles may be parked continuously for no longer than 30 consecutive days. Vehicles parked greater than 30 consecutive days without being moved may be subject to ticketing and towing at the owners expense.
Parking for Airport Travel & Transportation
When parking at RTD Park-n-Ride facilities* for extended time while traveling via the University of Colorado A Line or SkyRide bus service, parking fees will apply.
Parking fees are determined by your vehicle registration address. Check your license plates to determine your fee.
If your vehicle is registered within the RTD boundaries, parking at RTD Park-n-Rides* is free for the first 24 hours. After 24 hours, a $2.00 daily fee applies. You must pay before getting on the train.
Safety Tip: Don't advertise your absence. Take your parking receipt with you and do not leave it on your dash.
Vehicles may not be parked continuously for longer than 30 consecutive days. Vehicles parked greater than 30 consecutive days without being moved may be subject to ticketing and towing at the owners expense.
*This parking facility is not owned or operated by RTD. This is a private parking lot managed by Denver International Airport. Parking fees are $2 every 12 hours or a 30-day pass for $36 (no discounts or free parking). Must pre-pay at the lot with credit/debit cards only. For more information visit flydenver.com
There are no exemptions from parking fees after 24 hours.
If your vehicle is registered to an address outside RTD boundaries you may apply for an exemption from out of district parking fees if you meet any of the following criteria:
Recently moved into District: People who recently moved to an address inside RTD boundaries from either Colorado or out-of-State who plan to update their vehicle registration within time limits prescribed by Colorado law.
U.S. military personnel: U. S. military personnel from out of state who are assigned to active duty in Colorado and who reside within RTD boundaries.Military exemption form
College students: College students currently enrolled in at least 10 credit hours, who attend classes a minimum of 3 days a week and temporarily reside within RTD boundaries while attending school.Student exemption form
Disabled drivers: Drivers whose vehicles display a valid disabled placard or license plate (including disabled veterans plates) are exempt from paying parking fees for the first 24-hours. For parking that extends beyond the first 24-hours, a $2.00 daily fee applies.
Disabled drivers exemption form
Nonpayment of applicable parking fees will result in any of the following violations:
- First violation: warning
- Second violation: $20
- Third violation: $50
- Fourth violation: $100
- Fifth and subsequent violation: $100, boot or tow at owner's risk
If you disagree with your violation notice, you can fill out a violation dispute form or call 303.292.1505. Violations can be paid by calling 303.292.1505, or online. Patrons with a dispute have the right to a formal dispute hearing conducted by an appointed RTD Hearing Officer. Requests for such a hearing must be made in writing with 14 days of the occurrence to the Parking Program Manager, 1660 Blake Street Denver, CO 80202.
Alternatives to parking
Though we try to plan adequate space at all Park-n-Rides, certain locations fill up early. If they do, consider the following:
- Take an RTD bus or FlexRide to your Park-n-Ride, and ask the driver for a 3-Hour Pass when you board. Use it as a credit toward your fare on your connecting route.
- Try another Park-n-Ride along your route.
- Have someone drop you off and pick you up.
- Start/join a carpool or vanpool.
- Ride your bike, rent a bike locker or bring your bike with you on bus or rail. RTD has a limited number of leased bike lockers available and many bike racks.
The fine print about Park-n-Ride and parking fees
RTD Park-n-Rides are for the specific use of transit passengers. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Covered and uncovered parking options vary by location. Drivers of vehicles who are in violation of the parking rules and fees may receive a warning, be ticketed, booted or towed at the owner’s expense. RTD is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of your vehicle or belongings while parked at a Park-n-Ride. SP+ manages and monitors all license plates daily at Park-n-Rides where parking fees apply.